Quad Blogging

We are very excited to have visitors from our 2 fellow Quad Blogging classes this week: Mr. Weir’s class from Tasmania and Miss Oxlade’s class from England!  Welcome and thanks for visiting our blog.  We would love to learn more about you and your school.  Feel free to ask us questions in your comments and we will reply here with the answers.  Please let us know whether you are from Mr. Weir’s Class or Miss Oxlade’s class when you comment.  You can find links to our student owned Kidblogs on the right.  Can’t wait to hear from you!  Below is a question to start off our conversations.  Please leave us a comment with your answer.  You do not have to fill in an email address in order to leave us a comment.

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time on the weekend?  

15 thoughts on “Quad Blogging

1. Hello I’m go to st peters primary school Farnworth Bolton from England UK .A the weekend my favorite thing to do in the weekend Is to play my trumpet 🙂

2. G’day Mrs Schmidt’s class,
    I am from Tasmania and I visited your school last year with Davo the Tasmanian Devil. My favourite thing to do at the weekend is go for a walk along the beach near my house and then to get on the computer and start blogging.

3. On the weekend we sleep over each others house and we play lots of cool games and even sometimes we stay up late until we fall asleep.
    Thank you for asking.

4. Dear mrs Schmidt ,

I am happy that you are ready to quad blog with us also I am one of mrs Oxlades students and I can’t wait to do the quad blogging with you!

5. Shannon likes playing outside on her spoty pink bike. Lucy likes playing round her friends house.

What do you do in spare time?

6. Oh and on the weekends in my free time I like to hang out with my friends and watch or play the Xbox with my sister also I always do my homework!

7. Dear third grade,
    I found your question a good one so here is my answer . At the weekend I love talking to friends on the phone,going shopping, eating chocolate , buying gooey. aliens and staying up late . As well as completing our learning logs.

8. Dear Mrs Schmidt,
    We are from Miss Oxlade’s class, nice to meet you on the computer. Ariella likes looking after her pets and also bought her dogs into school and Alyssa likes having KFC and going to martial arts at 10:40 in the morning. Hope to see you soon on Skype.
    From Ariella and Alyssa in the UK.
    PS: We love your beautiful blog. Ariella is sad about the Hurricaine Sandy.

9. Dear mrs Schmidt,

My favourite day of the week is Sunday because I make lots of cake and they taste really nice. My mum works at cake shop and they let me bring in cake and they let them taste it for free also if they like it they can buy a slice.